Resume - Attached is a PDF format
St. John Fisher College, anticipated graduation: 2012
Major: Communication Journalism, with a minor in Marketing.
Break the Ice Media Fall 2011 - present
- Managed social media posting for over twelve clients.
- Learned how to run and plan large scale events.
- Designed Facebook advertisements for clients.
- Orientation Leader at St. John Fisher College: Fall 2009, 2011
- Student Orientation Coordinator at SJFC – managed and Fall 2010
facilitated the Orientation activities of over 600 students.
- Captain of the SJFC club hockey team. 2009 to present
- President of the SJFC hockey team 2010 to present
- Spring Event: 2009 to present
- Chosen to help bring musical acts to Fisher yearly.
- Elected to Co-Chair position. 2010
- Elected to Chair position. 2011
- Joint Journalism Historians Conference: 2011, 2012
- Managed and created social media and video coverage
of the Joint Journalism Historians Conference in New York.
- Campus Center Manager: 2010 - present
- Work and manage the events in the Campus Center at SJFC.
- Acted in Almost, Maine during the 2012 spring semester. Spring 2012
Supervisor at All Pro Parking August 2010, 2011
- Managed the internal parking during Buffalo Bills camp at
St. John Fisher College.
- Managed scheduling, breaks, and position assignments.
Manager at JMF Landscaping May 2010 to August 2011
- Managed a hardscape/landscape crew and the installment of
various shrubs, patios, and built a website for the company.
The Garden Factory: May 2004 to 2009
- Learned firsthand how to interact with diverse customers.
- Increased levels of responsibility through the years employed,
while rising to Nursery Manager in the spring of 2009.
- Achieved the ACHA Academic All American for excellence on 2010-2011 season
the ice while achieving a 3.5 GPA.
- Earned 3.4 overall GPA at SJFC. 2008-2012
- Recipient of the Founder’s Scholarship at St. John Fisher. 2008-2012
Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life, St. John Fisher College
firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-385-8005
Camille Campanaro - New Media Specialist, Break the Ice Media
email@example.com or 585-394-0787
Mike Sahs, Coach of St. John Fisher Hockey Team. 585-820-2303
Tom Sedor, Manager at All Pro Parking. 585-278-8439